New to the game

By XWing32, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

Can you build a solid deck around 1 core box or do you really need 2 core boxes.. even with all the future expansions coming out later on this year?

You will likely want 2 core sets for quite some time if you're wanting to build highly competitive decks. You can make less competitive but still fun to play decks with just one.

Concur. I think that you will find more enjoyment in the game with a second core. If nothing else, a second core will maintain a degree of value even if opened.

Good point. I think I may take up on your suggestions. Now Time to make space for another game haha. I already have a ton of star trek ccg and world of war craft ccg as it is. Was hesitant to add another game but this one really intrigues me.

XWing32 said:

Good point. I think I may take up on your suggestions. Now Time to make space for another game haha. I already have a ton of star trek ccg and world of war craft ccg as it is. Was hesitant to add another game but this one really intrigues me.

This game is worth your time to play. The games are interactive, battles are quick, and the subtle strategies of in game play can quickly turn a game. It is really fun.

MasterJediAdam said:

XWing32 said:

This game is worth your time to play. The games are interactive, battles are quick, and the subtle strategies of in game play can quickly turn a game. It is really fun.

Watched a few more vids about the game outside this site and I am sold plus there is a community here in orlando where I live. Wahoo! =). I am contemplating picking up a 2nd set along with my first now or later I suppose I may as well buy it so I have it and then I can open up later as my deck gets more complex.