X-wing in Utah roll call

By annedlrseown, in X-Wing Organized Play

I have seen several people post that they are from Utah. Lets get everyone together so we can meet and play some games on a more regular basis. I live in Stansbury Park but I work in Riverton so I would be able to play pretty much anywhere in the Wasatch Front. When is a good time and place for anyone else?

Live in Hooper and have been running demos at End Zone Games in Clearfield. I am up for any nights other than Thursdays.

"Thats One!"

You up for getting some games in Annedirseown?

I live in Tooele and work in Murray. I could play at MindGames, Hasturs or Game haven. Wednesdays would be best for me.

My wife and I got this game for Christmas and we're starting to get into it. If you don't mind playing with some newbs (less than 10 games under our belt so far), we'd love to play.

We live in West Jordan and I work in Riverton, so anywhere semi-close will work for us.

I noticed Game Haven in West Jordan has signed up to host a tournament in May.

Sorry work has been pretty crazy. Wednesdays don't work for me. I'm pretty free other than that. My best day would probably be on a Saturday. Game Haven in West Jordan could work, but I also noticed that Game Haven has a store opening in Tooele next week. Let me know!

New to X-wing my young son and I. Looking for Friday-Saturday games at GAJO in Sandy (check out their new 3-story diggs). Will search for more info RE Game Haven tourney in May. Anybody run some Death Star trench rules yet (local to Utah that is)?

Long Live SW:MB Diskwars SW:CCG MechWarrior X-Wing!

Add one more to this list. My wife's picking this game up for my birthday in late May, so I'll be playing soon.

I live in Farmington, so anything in davis/weber would be sweet. My favorite spot is Game Haven Bountiful, but I can travel.

@Palomarus

What nights do you run demos at End Zone? I could also play at HaJoMaJe in Kaysville if they'll let us have a tableā€¦

Hey all...just started playing about a month ago and I have a few very casual games under my belt. Would love to get into some more games once I have my fleet filled out a bit more.

I'm in West Jordan, and fairly mobile on nights and weekends.Game Haven in West Jordan is my closest, but Hastur's is pretty close too.

Hi everyone, 40k addict trying to break the habit checking in from Provo. I've gotten my son into this as well.

FYI it looks like Dragon's Keep Orem is having a regular X-wing night on Wednesday

We'll be playing at 7 at the Game Haven in West Jordan on Thurs Dec 26th for a casual event. I've volunteered to run a demo at 6:30 for those who don't know how to play yet. I know a few players who can't make it that night, so I'll schedule another night towards the end of Jan and maybe make it a monthly night there.

Game Haven in WJ has now scheduled an X-Wing night every 3rd Tues for the next 3 months, starting with next Tues Jan 21st. I'll be there around 6:30!

Just got into it, up here in ogden area.

Edited by Sirdrasco

I've been playing for almost a year now, but I probably ought to actually post something here. I live in the East Millcreek area in Salt Lake. My FLGS of choice is Game Night Games- you'll occasionally find me there on thursday nights, or whenever they host an X-wing, Dominion, or Armada (when it comes out) tournament.

Edit: Jasonkw: Are you the same Jason that I met at GNG the other week and back at their Imdaar tournament? Just curious.

Edited by Herowannabe

My wife got this for me for Christmas last year. My nephew and I have loved playing it. We're looking for more to play. He's up in Salt Lake area, I'm down around Orem. Dragon's Keep in Orem used to have an X-Wing night every other Wednesday. The first time I was able to go was a few weeks ago and they said not many have been coming in. Anyone have any other suggestions?

I live in Tooele, and I'm looking for people to play with. I've dropped by the Game Haven a few times, but haven't been lucky enough to get a game there yet. I have been acquiring enough ships that I could provide both sides of the game...

Hi everyone, 40k addict trying to break the habit checking in from Provo. I've gotten my son into this as well.

FYI it looks like Dragon's Keep Orem is having a regular X-wing night on Wednesday

Dragons Keep in Provo Started a group on Thursday nights :)

Hello, I'm a new player from Salt Lake City and trying to find out if the're any "X-wing" gatherings to join in?

16 hours ago, Prowl13 said:

Hello, I'm a new player from Salt Lake City and trying to find out if the're any "X-wing" gatherings to join in?

Yes, you're in luck! There are many but I don't think anyone uses the FFG forum to coordinate stuff. X-Wing Utah is what you'll want to check out, which has our game stores and major events. It also gives you the slack and facebook pages for chatting.

Awesome! Thank you so much I found a location that's very close to me that i'm going to go check out.

Welcome!

We also have a group called UCX (Utah Competitive X-Wing) which focuses on honing your competitive skills (not sure if that's added to xwingutah yet).

Group requirements:
Currently live in Utah.
Compete in a competitive tournament or league at least once every 90 days. Everyone has enough wife points for one Saturday every 3 months, and there are enough tournaments to choose from.

Casual gamers have a place in the community but this isn't the group for them. We're about improving the quality of our X-Wing play at every opportunity and sharing that knowledge and experience with other group members.

There is a facebook group that you're welcome to join (https://www.facebook.com/groups/utahcompetitivexwing/) if you're interested in being a part.