Tournament Skirmish Card Decks, which House do you think is the strongest?

By SFRR, in Battles of Westeros

In Tournament Skirmish, players choose from among the following three initals SKirmish Cards Decks:

a.) House Lannister + TotV b.) House Stark + LotR c.) House Baratheon + Bw/oB

A player may choose any two Leaders they wish with a total value of 5 or less, next a player may choose ANY three skirmish cards they wish for units (the cards with the leaders chosen will already have been removed of course), and then the player chooses ANY two skirmish cards for terrain.

I think House Stark is the strongest by far, maybe House Baratheon after that, but it's sort of a "toss-up" for me.

Players bid for House, and bid for Momentum.

Any thoughts on the strongest House based on the Skirmish Card decks with the above combinations? (The Tully's within House Stark have one of the strongest skirmish cards in the entire game, it's almost unbeatable, the one with [2] Red Rank Infantry that move 2 then attack, and this card also includes [2] Blue Rank archers with the Keyword: Volley}

well Stark is by far the strongest but i think Lannister is second using Shagga can be a real beast and Lannister has some very good Commanders, Baratheon is last hjust because i find that the honorable keyword is such a problem for me, most of my offensive strategies revolve around flanking