Fallout 3 In Dark Heresy?

By Lanowar2, in Dark Heresy

The only problem with using DH to play Fallout is that you won't get to use the SPECIAL system for character creation and have to resort to the DH class based character system. That removes a lot of the freedom that I enjoy when creating a character in Fallout (you can pretty much skill the character in what ever you feel like). Fallout 1 and 2 plays the most like a pen and paper RPG that I have ever seen on the computer/console. Fallout Tactics came with a .PDF on the disc to play fallout pen and paper style.

Catachan said:

The only problem with using DH to play Fallout is that you won't get to use the SPECIAL system for character creation and have to resort to the DH class based character system. That removes a lot of the freedom that I enjoy when creating a character in Fallout (you can pretty much skill the character in what ever you feel like). Fallout 1 and 2 plays the most like a pen and paper RPG that I have ever seen on the computer/console. Fallout Tactics came with a .PDF on the disc to play fallout pen and paper style.

The only thing that SPECIAL covers that isnt in DH's stat block is Luck which is what the die rolling is for. The only other thing is the action point system that is not relevant in a pen and paper RPG.

I had forgoten all about that pdf, Ill have to bust out tactics when I get home.

Dagda

hi im looking for a pdf of fallout for dark heresy by max power any help thank you