Fan-art Wanted

By Peacekeeper_b, in Fan Art

Hey all, Im looking for a piece of fan art, actually Im looking to commission a fine artist to render me a new cover page for Unearthed Apocrypha for its relaunch. Id prefer it be a Dark Heresy, 40KRPG fan who does the art but if I cant get one of you to do it, Ill have to find a freelancer.

If interested, contact me a [email protected]

The image in question is a remake of the old 1985 Unearthed Arcana cover, which has a sage/wizard looking at a book/tome with all his alchemical/wizard-type stuff on his desk. I just want to chage the image to that of a Tech Priest or some other 40Kish type person (inquisitor, adept, and so forth) looking over a copy of Dark Heresy.

This might not be to hard. Honestly, I don't remember the image your talking about. I have some stuff for you to look at, to see if you like my pics. Some of it is still posted at DarkReign I believe. Check the art gallery there under darksandman.

www.darkreign40k.com/gallery/index.php

~darksandman

darksandman said:

Honestly, I don't remember the image your talking about.

ADD_Unearthed_Arcana_p1.jpg

Oh wow, that is an old throw back image. I remember now, thanks Techpriest. If your still around, look at my pics to see if you like em an holler here. I don't check this everyday, so get back to me soon.

~darksandman

Hey if you can pull this off, email me