Come on Seattle!

By flightmaster101, in 3. AGoT Organized Play

I cant believe this area. I have been to 6 different shops all around the Seattle metro area and every guy I talk to says AGOT is one of the best selling card games in the shop, and yet I cannot find any group for consistent play. I've had better luck finding a group of SW LCG guys.

So for the Seattle players out there I guess my question is: why no interest? Are people not finding their way to the forum? Is everyone in this area just a home body? Are all card shop owners just lying to me? Should I just sell all my stuff and go all in on Star Wars?

My Seattle buddies & I play, but just at our places. I guess we never did the game store scene since we usually host. If you are interested in playing some GOT or other games, we meet monday nights at 7:00p.m. just off of Aurora Ave N & N 92nd St. Again, we don't always play GOT each Monday night, because of it's time span, & not all of our 10-12 group of gamers that get together play or own GOT cards, but we would always welcome some new players. If you want more info or my # message me back.

That is pretty close to where my brother lives on Greenwood. Any chance of going public? Maybe down to Gary's Games or something.

I have been looking for some Seattle players for aGoT for a while now with no luck. Are there any game shops that host a GoT nights or anyone interested in having another GoT player join them?

I just got a job in Seattle and I'm moving to Queen Anne in a couple of weeks. Anyone still playing the AGoT LCG regularly? I also play Shadowfist and LoTR LCG.

thanks

Clay