Hello to all

By Roxas2, in New Key Bearers

HELLLLLLLLO FANTASY FLIGHT GAMES. lol, sry it's a habit from doing vocals for my brother band for such a long time.

I am Roxas (or otherwise known as Umbreon)

I'm Jolly ^_^

I'm Fat.........ish.

I'm SANTA CLAUSE DAMMIT.

I'm fun loving, and I'm determined to build a great deck even with almost no stores selling cards near me.

lol, it's your third account, right? Third time's the charm.

And you can't be Santa! Because I AM!!!!!!!

somthing like that

I had one as Skater Nobody but the password recover was being a pain in my bum, so i made Umbreon .....and then they changed forums on me ...so now I'm Roxas..but I was here for a LONG time.

and I never made one of these with any of my accounts.....weird.

hey hows it going.

What's the point of changing your name? Because everyone knows you as Umbreon and we already have a Roxas. Not trying to be rude, it's a legit question.

blasphemous hero said:

hey hows it going.

It's going my friend, slowly as can be, but it's going. What about you?

Luna Diviner 7 said:

What's the point of changing your name? Because everyone knows you as Umbreon and we already have a Roxas. Not trying to be rude, it's a legit question.

No it's cool, well Roxas is my favorite character in the game and I never thought of it until now. It wasn't meant to disrespect Roxas L in any way if anyone was thinking that, because he's a great guy and I wouldn't do that to him.

got a few things on my mind but other then that im doing fine

blasphemous hero said:

got a few things on my mind but other then that im doing fine

ah i see, got the same thing going on man (though probably not the same subject. lol).

possably never know worlds a strange place

That is true, but unless you're worrying about a AP Chemistry and Politcal Science test tomorrow I think it's safe to assume otherwises.

whoa no way that was i was thinking about ok im kidding ya you got me there good luck with that

AP Chem is constitutional torture. Period.

Luna Diviner 7 said:

AP Chem is constitutional torture. Period.

I KNOW. What makes it worse in my case is that I jumped from regular chem to ap without going through the acceled level and learning the, not basics presay, essitanals of chem.

though I do, do well in the class

Since you have Roxas as a name, I now have to specify Lawliet when I say Roxas now...

Card_Breaker said:

Since you have Roxas as a name, I now have to specify Lawliet when I say Roxas now...

I just refer to him as Roxas L. lol. If I didn't it would seems like he/I made two accounts and is now talking to himself.

how do we know thats not the case hmmm "Roxas" if that is your real name

I supposed that for us to know and you to figure out. lol.

I'll probably just end up calling you SkaterNobodyXIII or Umbreon because I'm senile and can't remember how to differentiate names :P

How many Roxas' do we have nowadays? Roxas_Lawliet, Roxas216 and Roxas? Did I miss anyone?

No worries about it Trothael (or Truffles?) lol.

does anyone know if there is a cap on the points or how that whole shebang works?

No cap.

I already know how it works, I already know how to acquire points. They're not telling us what they're worth yet, but everyone with X amount of points goes into a level X raffle to win free stuff every month.

Is this going to be like Universal TCG and the Universal Dollar ?

they have something posted about how many points and what level raffle requires how many points..though no price list.