Arizona Highlander Contestants

By Nobody18, in Olympus Coliseum

Those who are in the Arizona State and are interested in the Highlander Tournament, i have good news for you. A game shop called

"Gamers Inn"

Is planning on supporting the tournament. The store is somewhere in Mesa. Google the store or go to thier websites for updates on the tounament.

I'll play! i live in that area :D

I'll contact you for the date.

im pretty much ready for a highlander style game now. whnes the tourney??

Alot of the stores are busy. Gamers inn said they coulndn't. But Atomic Comics is interested. I just need to convince them to hold the tournament.

nice! lets us know what we could possibly do to help push it

Well, the store would like to have some kind of information packet on the tournament and the tcg. But other then that, I suppose it will have to depend on how many people will attend.

cool well i can get up to 4 players including me

Well, I tried. the stores said they could have done it if I informed them earlier. I've run out of places to ask. Oh well. We can always try the next tournament.

Which Atomic Comics did you talk to? Because pretty much ANY AC is closer than Gamer's Inn for me.

havent heard any atomic comics giving us permission to hold KH tourneys yet

I know for sure the PVMall AC refuses to hold any tournies, so no luck there.

My friends and I hit up Gamer's Inn yesterday for the first time. We don't live anywhere near there, but we could probably do Sunday tournies every week or every other week.