Errata and unpublished book

By dracon, in Fireborn

I was wondering if the errata has been put into the pdfs. I have the original books but some of the changes were large enough that the pdfs would be very helpful.

Is the Book of Aspects going to be released as a pdf? I don't know how much of it was done when the game was originally discontinued but I found a couple sites with a ISBN and page count listed.

Hi,

There is an errata PDF out there, it was called Lost Lore, as for the book of aspects (or any other Fireborn book really) I'd hope we do eventually see something, but at the moment all of these announcements seem to stop after there initial news article.

Regards

Surak

Surak said:

There is an errata PDF out there, it was called Lost Lore

He's aware of that. He's asking if the rulebook PDFs have been updated with the information from the Errata. I would like to know this myself too.

My apologies for the misunderstanding, the copies of the PDF's I have from Drivethru do not seem to contain the errata material.

Regards

Surak

Thanks! I'm not surprised, but I'm disappointed nonetheless. I guess the books might have been made with legacy software that FFG maybe doesn't use any more.

Thanks, I thought that might be the case. The pdfs have actually been up for a while. I'd hoped that the anouncement meant they had been updated.

Since they are putting a few of their older games back on the site hopefully we'll see something other than just novels come out of it.

I think there are a lot of people out there hoping that all the old games coming back to the website means more than just a few more novels (not that we won't take the novels as well…)

personally I think Fireborn and Midnight could support the same sort of fan base as Dark Heresy and all of its spin-offs if FFG had the inclination. Just look at the fact that both of them still have active communities despite the lact of Offical support for quite a while.

Either way I'm hoping for updated PDF's and perhaps some new books in the near future.

Regards

Surak