ikkaans stuff

By Ikkaan, in Fan Art

wow. i love the galaxy map. it's awesome

VarniusEisen said:

Agreed! Great picture, and very inspirational!

I like the city and the crash site. They look like aerial intelligence photos, something my accolytes would look at before a mission.

wow! love the crash site! was wondering if i can use in a game im running? this would be an excellent player handout for it.

Excatly what it was meant for. Just keep in mind that the ominous structure on the upper right is a necron pylon...

Imperial Money:

Imperial 5 Credit Bill
Imperial 10 Credit Bill
Imperial 20 Credit Bill
Imperial 50 Credit Bill
Imperial 100 Credit Bill
Imperial 500 Credit Bill
Imperial 1000 Credit Bill

Special facts:

- Each denomination shows the symbol of one of the adeptus in the high left, except the 1000C bill which depicts the emperor.

- Value is stated in numbers to the lower left an high gothic value on the lower right

- Bills are color coded and probably blind-readable.

- Motto under the aquila means : "Greed is the mother of all evil"

Yeah, i know, its far from being perfect, but i can´t motivate myself to do more work on it.

I would love to make some vehicle templates in 25mm scale to push around on the gaming table. But i have a distinct lack of top-down photographs of 40k vehicles.

Can someone be bothered to make good top-down photographs? Would probably only take a few minutes. Would help the community. Think about it.

Awww...come on....complete silence ?

Well this is a top veiw of a vehicle Tank but i doubt its very useful... but its something.

The crash site is amazing, I'm going to convince my GM to use it in a future scenario!

Really great work! I especially like the money. Nice to have something visual.

VarniusEisen said:

agree!!!

the maps and deckplans are great how did you do them?

and i love the soritas motivational poster!!

All Photoshop...wouldn´t know any other way.

I love the chaos city, if you go 10 rows out from center at about 4:30 you will find my camp (Yay BRC!!)