Unofficial Card Lists

By Holliday88, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Updated the first post.

Thanks! Great Work! :)

Updated first post

Thanks for this excellent job, greettings.

These are great, the logo for Dark Side Neutral on the B/W versions of Core, Hoth Cycle, and Master is the Sith logo.

Thanks again.

These are great, the logo for Dark Side Neutral on the B/W versions of Core, Hoth Cycle, and Master is the Sith logo.

Thanks again.

Great catch, thanks. Updated now.

Great work on those master lists! They look sharp.

Updated first post

I have found this to be a useful tool. Will you be updating this now that BoH is out?

I have found this to be a useful tool. Will you be updating this now that BoH is out?

Yes. Actually a couple of them are already done but with the release last week and getting scans done for the plugins I have fallen a bit behind. They should be done this week.

Updated with Battle of Hoth

Across the Jundland Waste has a numbering issue, the color document shows 9, I think it should be 89 based on the rest of the numbering.

thanks again.

Awesome job!

For deckbuilding purposes, could you somehow indicate each of the objective sets that is limited to only one per deck?

Edited by Wh0isTh3D0ct0r
9/24/13 UPDATE: Added Escape from Hoth. Included markers to indicate "Limit 1 per objective deck" and affiliation only sets.

9/24/13 UPDATE: Added Escape from Hoth. Included markers to indicate "Limit 1 per objective deck" and affiliation only sets.

Awesome! That works perfectly.

Thanks, Holliday88!

I hate to be that guy but is there an update to include Balance of the Force? Great work!

I hate to be that guy but is there an update to include Balance of the Force? Great work!

I keep a similar updated list of objectives, from all the revealed and previewed sets, using Google Docs. Feel free to use it if you want. It can be found here .

Yeah, I made them for BOTF but included the challenge decks. I was going to wait until it had been out for a while so people who didn't want to be spoiled by the decks had enough time to play with them. Guess it's been long enough, I'll put something up soon.

With new cards on the way, it's time to start updating these again. Included Balance of the Force which does include the challenge decks. If you don't want to know what's in them, either delete page 2 or stick to the master lists.

Updated to include Heroes and Legends

Updated to include Lure of the Dark Side

Thank you!

Updated with Knowledge & Defense

Updated with Join Us or Die

Updated with the last force pack, Darkness and Light