Looking for players in Newcastle/Durham, UK

By MrK, in A Game of Thrones LCG

My girlfriend and I are looking for other AGoT players in the Newcastle / Durham area. We've been playing for about 6 months and we're at the stage where we'd like to play against some unfamiliar faces. We're based in Durham but we're happy to come to Newcastle for games.

We can play at a reasonably competitive level as we have all of the currently available expansions & chapter packs, but we'd be happy to limit to core + expansions (or any other arrangement based on whatever cards you haveā€¦) just to get a few games going. Ideally though we'd like to start a regular meetup at a games night or store in the area, possibly Travelling Man in Newcastle. So please drop me a message if you're playing nearby!

Cheers,

Ryan

Hello,I have recently bought the core set and have played a few games through. Although I am not looking to form a group of players,can I ask if you play online at trade cards online?

Cheers

Hi Guys.

We are two. We started playing a couple of weeks ago and we just have the Core set. We live in Durham as well. If it's okay for you, we would be happy to arrange a game.

Cheers,

Nelson

Hi Guys.

We are two. We started playing a couple of weeks ago and we just have the Core set. We live in Durham as well. If it's okay for you, we would be happy to arrange a game.

Cheers,

Nelson

Thanks a lot for the replies!

@xanderkir we're not playing online at the moment.

@nelson - I'll drop you a message and hopefully we can arrange something.