hall of heores, rules questions, card design all in a blackhole?

By B_P, in CoC General Discussion

Hi everyone!

I don't know if you still have some answers from the rule section, but I' don't. And I was wondering what was going. Some one has some intel on that?

Same problem with the hall of heroes. When I won the coc european championship,they "interviewed" me by mail. I Answered, mid november, and, from then, I didn't have any news from FFG. But I still see some interviews posted on the hall. Not that i'm ultra interested to have my face posted on a website but it was quite troublesome to write the interview in English. Did I miss the post? Now, i just have the feeling to have lost my time on it.

Finally, Graham or Tom, do you know who do I need to contact for the card design? I tried several persons, but, no one answers me. So if you have any idea, it would be really nice to tell me plz :)

Cordially

Ya… this is probably the wrong place to discuss this. But meh. *Note, my word is not official*

For the Hall of Hereos.. not sure why that stopped. I expected a slow down, but it does seem to be a complete halt. Just guessing. Once regionals get underway we'll see them come back to get people excited about the tournament season.

As for the card design. Damon is likely still a good pick until Brad Andres is in complete control. Regardless though. They would/should/will contact you when they're ready to work on your card… which could be soon… We haven't even talked about either 4th or 5th card yet and my 3rd is still in playtesting. So, after this round of playtesting is done… I imagine thats when 2012 cards will enter the picture. Pure guess and may not happen, but would make sense.

If you need to pass along a message let me know and I can help you. (my email is in my signature)

B_P said:

Hi everyone!

I don't know if you still have some answers from the rule section, but I' don't. And I was wondering what was going. Some one has some intel on that?

Ok, thanks for the answers. If i have to wait more, I'll wait more. :P