My three decks. Feedback Welcomed and encouraged.

By DrNate, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

Here's my attempt at a Rebel deck. It wasn't as easy as the Sith deck in the next post, and I am way less confident about this initial build. I feel that my main goal here should be to damage objectives as much and as often as possible. So that's what I went with. As always, feedback welcomed and encouraged.
Mission Briefing x2 for the Heavy Blaster Emplacement, hopefully to combo with Engineers, Mon Mothma seems good, plus I like the McQuerrie design of the A-wings (I'm full of silly reasons to include objective sets in my decks today)
Mobilize the Squadrons x2 for Rebel Assault and maybe Trench Run (even though my understanding of the latter is iffy). I also like X-Wings, 1 cost for 2 health and potential objective damage. Rebel Assault is probably the most important card in this deck, so I need to have as many as I can come through my hand.
The Defense of Yavin 4 x2, need more Rebel Assaults, plus I really like Y-Wings (except that one point of health) and Red Two. Heck, I like Astromechs for my X-Wings.
Draw Their Fire for Ackbar and another X-Wing.
Fleeing the Empire because I really want Leia to work, but I feel that this one might be the first to get cut.
The Rebel Fleet Home One is expensive, but does so much objective damage. Y Wings are fragile, but also have the explodey icons that I love. Plus Repair Droid and Target of opportunity.
Hit and Run is a set that I am iffy about, because I only like the objective itself (direct damage) and two of the cards in the set: Twist of Fate and Target of Opportunity. I really don't like those two Secret Informants. They do Objective damge and work well with Target of Opportunity, but 3 cost for 1 health seems like a bad choice. Still, it is in for now.
Tribal Support because I am a victim of liking the Ewoks too much. I know that Yub Yub (x2!) is almost impossible to use, but the first time I saw an Ewok lock down Coruscant Defense Fleet, I knew I would include them forever (maybe until I get Lando and Chewie instead)
Yes, it's eleven objectives. Logic dictates I cut Tribal Support, I just don't want to. If I really need to get down to ten, I'll just listen to whatever y'all tell me to cut. But not Tribal Support.

Scum and/or Villainy Affiliation - I chose this affiliation because I want to someday build a primarily Scum and Villainy deck. I know that day is many expansions in the future, but I'll take what I can get for now. Since the rest of the deck is Sith (for now), I could swap this for the Sith affiliation, so I can add in the The Heart of the Empire objective. I feel that I am okay for now.
#33 The Bespin Exchang e x2 - See above about taking what I can get. I really like Boba Fett and his Armor and the Blaster, too.
#23 The Emperor's Web x2 - The Dark Side without Palpy just seems wrong. Plus I feel that Royal guards are a great value, and Choke/Lightning works with Vader.
#19 Fall of the Jedi x2 - Vader, another choke, and Heat of Battle for Weenie kills. If there is a broken card in this game, it is Vader. But even if he is broken, I have no problem using him while I can. He's Darth Vader! How am I going to pass him up?
#20 Counsel of the Sith x2 - extra card draws, more resources for my expensive guys, plus Twist of Fate!
#21 Black Squadron Assault x2 - Because it was suggested to me, and I like to make "pew! Pew!" noises when I attack. I may dump them for Cruel Interrogations, Which I don't generally like, and/or the Human Replica Droids, which are mechanically awesome but rub me the wrong way thematically.
As always, questions, comments, and suggestions are very welcome.

Finally, Jedi
Tribal Support - because I love Ewoks! Mechanically, this objective set is highly iffy, the worst part being TWO copies of incredibly difficult to use Yub Yub. But I am going to have to lose a lot of games before I dump the little guys.
A Hero's Journey x2 because Luke is a powerhouse, and I do not see myself playing a Jedi deck without two. I also like the Lightsaber and Trust your Feelings for boosting Yoda or just enhancing Luke. Twi'Lek Loyalist seems good too, but it is strange that he's wearing a jedi robe, meditating, and doesn't have the "force user" trait.
A Journey to Dagobah x2. First of all, I like the art on this objective, it really feels like Dagobah to me. Double Strike is fantastic, especially for Luke or Yoda. Red Five makes me feel all warm and happy when it hits the table, because I like damaging Objectives as much as possible. R2, Target of Opportunity, and the Loyalist are also good cards that i feel great about including in my deck.
Forgotten Heroes x2 for possibly the best Jedi card, Mind Trick. Also Obi-Wan, who I liked as a child.
In You Must Go x2 Yoda doesn't strike me as super awesome, but those force icons and the potential to give him a lot of unit and objective damage make me need to try. Counter Stroke feels important to prevent Force Choke and Lightning.
That leaves me room for one last objective. I wish I could include two of each in a 15 objective mega deck. But I am not that confident. So I will give the last space to:
Last Minute Rescu e, to keep my big units alive, or at least coming back for more.
What do you think?

The first deck has issues because it runs more than the minimum number of cards. You always want to play with only ten objectives because it increases the odds of you drawing a specific card by the time you need it. The Rebel Fleet is probably on the best objective sets because of Home One alone, so I would definitely play two. The Ewoks seem pretty good, but they probably gum up your deck a bit too. I would cut them, but if you are fixed on playing them I would probably cut Hit and Run.

I don't like Black Squadron Assault in the second deck because it is an objective set that has an extremely narrow focus. Unless you combine it with other sets that feature vehicles or Black Squadron units I wouldn't play it. Cruel Interrogations has never seemed particularly strong to me, but it has potential. My big thing with Sith is trying to be able to play stuff like Darth Vader early on in the game consistently. Shadows of Dathomir and Heart of the Empire allow for this, but Heart's drawback is too severe so I generally stick to Shadows.

The Jedi deck seems fine except for the Tribal Support set.