First preview up

By Julia, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

Here we go! Finally! Love the regeneration thing :-)

Looks great. Can't wait to play. ;)

Does anyone else count 6 team upgrades per a new team? Also, those 6 multicolored cards above the new teams look like they could help with why these teams all have 6 instead of 5 team upgrades…

Yep, 1 new Team Upgrade for the six races. ;)

As long as the vast majority of guys with downed skills have a low downed star power (as the preview pictures allude to) this mechanic should avoid brokenness. My main concern is that this raises board complexity a lot which not only slows games down but makes it harder to teach new players.

Garthnait said:

Looks great. Can't wait to play. ;)

Just a month or two … :D

Its quiet to long. ;) Need it now.

As much as i am excited about the new wxpansion for BBTM, i can't help but get the feeling tht the 3 new teams will be over powering the 6 exisiting teams, since now they have introduced (from what i have seen so far) 2 key mechanics that the previous teams don't have;

1) Abilities when they are downed

2) The "slash" which you can choose the play style of that particulr player. (Just seen it in the Dark Elves Team)

The ability to ressurect the undead players, okay that was going to be inevitable, but if they can get up again and continue to pound the other teams down, then you might as well be another undead team, who can have a fighting chance against another undead team.

The only hope i have is that the new teams have a lot of players with low stars/power in their teams.

I don't think they are overpowerd.
Dark Elves are very versatile, but the lack of a 4 Star Power player is a big drawback.
Undeads are like Orcs with less tackle , but with a 1 on 3 of regeneration. (a good skill, but not game-braking)
Vampires are the worst team. No 4 Star Power player, no sprint… and nearly no tackle… how are they supposed to win?