Quick Question

By NateWolfman, in Days of Ice and Fire 2013

My friends and I are planning to drive up from Omaha to participate in this, one of my friends however is asking if we can drive back sunday night rather then monday morning, so my question is, how late do the events tend to go until each day? just a rough estimate especially on sunday, thanks in advance!

Second question, do these things ever sell out? one of my friends wants to come but she wont know if school will allow it until March

I guess it doesn't sell out (no "limited to" written anywhere that I'm aware of), but the first 100 registred partecipants receive a special bag with gadget / promo items and stuff. As for the other question, sorry, can't help you

Julia said:

I guess it doesn't sell out (no "limited to" written anywhere that I'm aware of), but the first 100 registred partecipants receive a special bag with gadget / promo items and stuff. As for the other question, sorry, can't help you

Thanks for the reply, the schedual came out today so that question was answered for me, but good to know she should be fine to wait til march to order if need be :)

That's great plan.

That's a great plan.

You are block that user and remove for the groupe then only aad in the group when finesh the game block, remove agein.

thanks for your sharing!

like www.rsvalley.com ??? really???