Vader's TIE goes BOOOOM!

By beahtzu, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

The idea for this deck is really a one trick pony that I hope will work but can’t be positive all the time. It centers around Vader’s TIE Advanced and either Coruscant Defense Fleet or Devastator. What should happen is Vader comes along does between 3-6 damage to either a character or objective (the preferred result). I know this is highly hinged around having the edge which is a pain for the DS. These is still a work in progress and thought I would post it here and see if anyone can help it along or just tell me that it is a waste of time.
Objectives:
Black Squadron Assualt (x2)
The Heart of the Empire (x2)
Counsel of the Sith (x2)
Kuat Reinforcements (x2)
Death and Despayre (x2)
Deck Info
Units: 24
Avg Cost: 2.67
Enhance: 8
Avg Cost: .8
Events: 12
Avg Cost: 1.167
Fate: 6
I think I might be a bit heavy on the limited cards as they number 6 in total but if I draw the right objectives and cards early resource production will be fast and plentiful. As I said before any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

How has it faired? Is this a thought only or have you played with it? How does it do against Jedi decks?

This is just an idea so far don't have people to play with here and my friends haven't started our Skype league yet so I guess I am looking to the community here for help and ideas.