Winvasion, the Warhammer: Invasion podcast

By Mallumo, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

HappyDD and I launched an Invasion podcast at http://winvasion.net .

Please check it out and let us know what you think.

Opponents always make s…tuff up :D

Thanks for mentioning my translation :P

I posted your site at polish forum and people are quite enthusiastic. Keep up the good work ;)

Virgo said:

Opponents always make s…tuff up :D

Thanks for mentioning my translation :P

I posted your site at polish forum and people are quite enthusiastic. Keep up the good work ;)

Thanks Virgo! It's nice to hear that people like it.

For the record, we're making fun of the numerous translation issues from English to other languages, not just saying that the translation you provided is lacking in some way, thus hilarious. "Ded Scary" is basically never used in English. My signature, "The Pheonix King says hi" is making fun of the German translation of the English "Salutations from the Pheonix King", which is much more formal and Elf-tastic.

And ya, never trust your opponent.

Thank you both for this podcast. It is really funny, informative and amusing. I like it and hope you will record a lot of them in the next time.

I liked the Podcast and hope that you'll mention some decks and combinations in the future. It's kinda hard keeping up to date with the "meta", so I hope you can help me out a little.

btw, I find it kinda strange, that you didn't promote this on the official german forums, since you are german and all.

Well done. Now I'll be able to put a voice to all the posts that answer my stupid questions. :)

Thanks guys. :)

A new episode and a new poll are now available at winvasion.net .

I am going to post this on cardgamedb.

Episode 3 is up.

I'm very much looking forward to listening to your broadcasts someday.

Having just picked up the Core Set I have no idea what y'all are talking about haha, will need to revisit after a couple games. But huzzah for doing the podcast - keep up the good work!

Episode 5 is up, featuring lead developer Lukas Litzsinger.

And you can win a copy of Cataclysm.

Just sayin'.

Episode 6 is up, with our enlightened discussion of the Ruinous Hordes and more!

Episode 7 is up.

Episode 8 is up.

When do you guys plan to make another? I can't be left hanging like this… I need mallumo to make love to my ears again with his sweet, melodic warhammery tones!

We're trying to stick to the 2 week schedule as best we can… Which means one should be coming soon! Patience, young one.

Episode 9 is up.

Woohoo! My ears thank you sir!

Episode 10 is up.

Episode 11 is up, with an exclusive Cataclysm spoiler.

Apparently, this is a hot topic. So I like the new forum software. It has good taste.

Also, episode 12 is up.

Great work! Keep em coming :)

Episode 13 is up.