How to beat the Matriarchy?

By rodilladehierro, in Tannhauser

What can the Union do for killing the matriarchy?

And what about the Reich?

I have an idea for the Reich but no one seems to like it… what about teleporting with Hoss and killing Oksana or Irishka (only if oksana is not playing) in the first turn?? then Reich win the iniative, attack with Hoss and then Hoss can suicide without problems, his job is done, what do you think?

If Oksana is playing then I would go for killing oksana, irishka is not nearly as critical.

If matriarchy is not using oksana I favor the command pack for hoss.

Teleporting hoss does not mean sacrifycing him as he is inmune to h2h attacks, which the matriarchy favors. Also the helm of diomedes bonus token can help a lot, as hoss has mental 7.

With union, barry with the xnr7 bonus token can kill zorka (even with stamina pack and irina with stamina as well rto pump her) in one shot. It happened to me, twice. Re rolling 2 dice means 8 dice to roll a 0 if a 0 is rolled we are looking at 7-8 sucesses on average, vs zorkas 4 successes on average.

Mcneal could do that as well, just dont be shy of pumping their combat for that attack

Moebius said:

Teleporting hoss does not mean sacrifycing him as he is inmune to h2h attacks, which the matriarchy favors.

Given that Hoss has enough room to move to. Blocking his adjacent spaces could make him vulnerable to melee attacks.

True. Gotta be careful with that.