no cards in hand?

By yakysly, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Rules Questions

Hi everyone, sorry for this maybe stupid question, but I just bought this awesome game (ordered it in Britain since it is not yet for sale in Belgium (traduction etc.) and have some questions about it. What happens when the two players don't have any cards in their hands during the edge battle? Is it automatically a draw or is this phase skipped?

What is the purpose of the trait 'force sensitive' and 'force use'r for? I thought that it was not necessary to use the force card on them but in the tutorial they use a force card on force-characters?

Can someone help me please?

1) If neither player has any cards in hand for the edge battle, it proceedes as normal. However, both players will pass placing cards on their first turns as neither of them have cards to place, ending the edge battle. The result will usually be a 0-0 tie, won by the defending player unless the attacker has a unit with the Edge keyword.

2) Force User and Force Sensetive are examples of Traits. Traits have no inherent rules attached to them, but may be referenced by other cards. See pg 24 of the rules for the full definition of Traits.

dbmeboy said:

1) If neither player has any cards in hand for the edge battle, it proceedes as normal. However, both players will pass placing cards on their first turns as neither of them have cards to place, ending the edge battle. The result will usually be a 0-0 tie, won by the defending player unless the attacker has a unit with the Edge keyword.

The only thing I would add is that if the defender has no participating units at the start of the edge battle, the attacker wins.

ok tx for the replies :-)