Tournament Winning Decks - St Albans, UK, 12th Jan

By NickRice, in Android: Netrunner Deck Building

I've had some requests to share my tournament winning decks from St Albans, so here goes:

(I've used * to show out of faction influence)
(Data Packs 1 and 2 both eligible for the tournament)

Runner

Kate

3x Pipeline
1x Femme Fatale *
2x Corroder ****
3x ZU13 Key Master
3x Magnum Opus

3x Armitage Codebusting
3x Rabbit Hole
2x The Helpful AI
1x Plascrete Carapace
3x Cyber Feeder ***

3x Sure Gamble
3x Infiltration
3x Modded
3x Diesel
3x The Maker's Eye
2x Tinkering
3x Special Order ******
1x Stimhack *

The deck is primarily built for consistency and speed (hence no Toolbox). It's not trying to do anything too clever - just get full suite of breakers quickly and plenty of credits to use them.

Corp

Haas-Bioroid

3x Priority Requisition
3x Private Security Force
3x Accelerated Beta Test

3x Aggressive Secretary
3x Adonis Campaign
3x Melange Mining Corp
3x PAD Campaign
3x Red Herrings ******
1x Zaibatsu Loyalty *
1x Ash

3x Ichi 1.0
3x Rototurret
3x Wall of Static
3x Ice Wall ***
2x Heimdall 1.0
3x Enigma
2x Tollbooth ****

3x Hedge Fund
1x Beanstalk Royalties *

Another simple deck. Lots of credit gaining asset cards plus some nasty surprises for the Runner in the form of Red Herrings, Ash and Aggresive Secretary.

If you don't mind answering, how many players were in the tournament? Did you notice any particular trends as to which corp and runner seemed more popular? Any particular strategies seem predominant?

Surge1000 said:

If you don't mind answering, how many players were in the tournament? Did you notice any particular trends as to which corp and runner seemed more popular? Any particular strategies seem predominant?

The tournament had 15 players. All the factions were represented for both Runner and Corp. Jinteki appeared to be the most popular. A lot of people using the new Jinteki cards from Trace Amount - the new identity card, Fetal AI and Trick of Light all seemed popular. Main surprise for me was the scarity of Scorched Earth decks, which based on reading the forums I was expecting a lot of.

Thanks for posting. Its hard to find actual deck listings. Congrats on your wins!

Quite surprised to here Jinteki were most popular for corp but well done on your victory. I like your shaper deck and might try it with some alterations.