Character Sheets?

By Brolthemighty, in Black Crusade

Does anyone know of a good fillable character sheet? There's the old character creator, but it's not up-to-date or doesn't allow custom entries, and then there's the official character sheet…….but I can't find anything else.

What does everyone else use? I'm just finding that the official pdf simply doesn't have enough space on it….nor enough blank spaces for custom content/additions. I've tried googling it, but nothing really comes up. Is anyone working on one, or know of the location of a good one?

Sounds ot me sir, that you need one o fmy handy dandy all purpose character sheets :D

It's still in testing and development but is suitable for usage, I can vouch for its overall usefulness from my own Blackcrusade game where I am using it :)

You can download it here and feel free to post back some feedback here or better yet send it to [email protected] :)

Character Sheet

Basic rule, if it's Orange you fill it in if it's purple it's a drop down and anything else is autofilling :)

I apologize for not responding sooner, I honestly forgot I'd put this thread up. Thank you so much! Looks like just what I'm after. If I find any bugs or have questions I'll let you know.

I was fiddling with this character sheet and noticed one small detail that was in BC Errata.

Weapon Training (Heavy) should be removed and replaced with Weapon Training (Flame), also if remember correctly there was only minor spelling error in Pride: Wealths effects. Willpower was spelled Willower.

Will post more if I find errors but all in all nice sheet.

Other thing that came. Don't know if you have made it so that if you choose enought characteristics+talents+skills specific to one Chaos God your alignment should change when you cross certain corruption treshold.

As I started to make character leaning heavily on Khorne it doesn't change the Current Alignment (I tried to change it manually but as it's protected it didn't let me) after I have chosen enough Khorne specific stuff and added Corruption points and even Infamy to max. Chose every Khorne characteristic, skill and talent but still no. I even wrote them all in XP Log.