Enhancement for play area clarification

By djuanbond, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Rules Questions

Hey guys,

Played the other night for the first time and everything went pretty smoothly. However, when I was playing my Sith Library enhancement, I was confused whether or not it could _only_ be played when the Coruscant objective is in the play area.

The reason I ask is because in the game text it says "Coruscant. Location.". I didn't know if that meant I could only play that card when an objective with the matching location was in the play area.

After reading the rules over and over, I think it's OK to play it without an objective for the same "location".

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I don't think it matters, at least that is the way I have been playing it.

djuanbond said:

Hey guys,

Played the other night for the first time and everything went pretty smoothly. However, when I was playing my Sith Library enhancement, I was confused whether or not it could _only_ be played when the Coruscant objective is in the play area.

The reason I ask is because in the game text it says "Coruscant. Location.". I didn't know if that meant I could only play that card when an objective with the matching location was in the play area.

After reading the rules over and over, I think it's OK to play it without an objective for the same "location".

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Page 24

TRAITS

A trait (always represented at the top of the text box and printed in italics ) has no inherent effect. Instead, a trait grants its card an attribute that may be referenced by other effects.

In your example, Coruscant and Location are traits.

Surge1000 said:

Page 24

TRAITS

A trait (always represented at the top of the text box and printed in italics ) has no inherent effect. Instead, a trait grants its card an attribute that may be referenced by other effects.

In your example, Coruscant and Location are traits.

Thanks Surge1000!