Improved Base-Game Cheat Sheet

By bytorium, in Reference Materials

I took the cheat sheet posted here: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=5&efcid=1&efidt=369029

and improved it with a "side 2" containing more quick reference.

Get it here: Download

This works great if you print out a few copies on a duplex color printer and have them laminated. You can hand everybody a copy to keep by their side during their first few games.

Thank you to the original creator, Urbanpanda . I couldn't figure out how to post a reply to that old topic. I guess it is closed.

That's great - thanks!

Thanks for the revised cheat sheet.

Thanks for this - really useful.

But isn't the closing of a gate a Fight check, not a Combat check? (i.e. you use your Fight skill, but don't adjust it for combat bonuses such as weapons giving you a combat bonus?)

Thank you for putting this together, it is going to help me teach friends so much!

~Missy

Hi folks -

For Terror Level:

"Return one ally to the deck for every increase."

I think we're supposed to remove an ally from the deck (to the box and out of the game) instead.

Links are broken :/ I was really looking forward to these sheets. Can you message me a new link please?

Ya same...I went to download this and it's gone. Anyone have a copy of this?

I don't know which cheat sheet that one is, but Universal Head's Cheat sheets are uniformly good regardless of the game.

Link is gone!!