My "Space Invasion" DS deck

By Meaxe, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

*** I can't post on the Star Wars Deck Forum … so if somebody can move this thread, I would appreciate. Thanks***

Hi everybody,

Here is my "Space Invasion" DS deck. Practically everything in this deck is a Vehicle or Vehicle related. The basic strategy is to overun your opponent's defence with multiple attack. With only one heavy hitter ( Devastator ) and it being the only cost 4 or more in this deck, you can unload a lot of fighter unit on the table each turn. The key to this deck is Tallon Roll , when used properly, you can attack 2 times with the same fighter unit on the same objective; really good with TIE Bomber or TIE Attack Squadron unopposed.

The really funny thing about this deck is when you play it against a Jedi Deck; the look on your opponent's face when he realize that his Jedi Mind Trick can't do squat is priceless!!!

Sith Affiliation
2 X Death and Despayre
2 X Defense Protocol
2 X Kuat Reinforcements
2 X The Endor Gambit
2 X Black Sqdron Assault

As soon as I find a new Space Fighter Objective (with the new expansions) I will replace The Endor Gambit with it. For now I use it primarly for the Aft Armor Plating (Very good) and Target of Opportunity … the other Vehicles are not bad… but they don't match my theme for this deck.

Have fun… Meaxe out.

I've run a similar deck, with the right draw it can put a ton of pressure on the LS and end a game quick. Don't be afraid to mulligan your opening hand to get what you need with it.