Extra demo decks for the needy

By JerusalemJones, in 5. AGoT Trade Forum

I recently found a handful of Game of Thrones demo decks from our Nationals event last year, and since I don't need them all I'm offering some of them up for some needy group. I was going to put them up for trade, but that seemed kinda pointless.

These are the demo decks using the cards from Iron Throne block, and a few cards from Winter Edition. Yes, these also contain the alternate art cards for ITE characters such as the Lannisters, Eddard, Seasoned Ranger, etc.

If you are asking for these to actually do demos, then they are yours for free, I'll even pay the postage. I have four sets available (one each of the Lannister and Stark decks).

If you want these for the alternate art cards, then I would expect some cards in trade. There are a few ITE cards I still need -- Pyromancer Halyne, Ser Arys Oakheart, etc. Basically, I'd like a rare card or two for these decks, since they are going into a private collection vs. a new player's hands.

If interested, post here or Friend me to get my email address (I make it public to my friends). You can also contact me via our store's website, located in my signature line.

Hey JJ. I've got some friends and potential players I've been showing the game with the core set down at the local shop, and I think if I were able to give them a couple demo decks of their own to keep, they might be more inclined to make the plunge. If you still have any of these to spare, I'd very much appreciate whatever you can send. I can pitch you a couple bucks for shipping via paypal. (I know you said you'd cover it, but I'd still like to offer!)

Thanks much, and I'll try sending you one of those fancy new PM's we can do now too. :-)

You got it. Looking for the PM...