Chicago Players

By WarLokk, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Organized Play

Greetings,

Are there any meetups or groups going on in the Chicago area?

Where are you from and is anyone else playing with you? There is a small group in NW Indiana.

I'm in Chicago -- northwest side of the city. I know a few people playing. Didn't know if any area stores were putting together any meet ups.

I'm on the north side of the city. Haven't heard of any events happening in the city other than Galactic Force telling me they may attempt to hold a regional event.

I'm definitely up for getting a group together and meeting to play somewhere.

I'm down to head in the city once in a while for a tournament. I'm in NW Indiana.

I'm located in the north west suburbs of Chicago (Mount Prospect). I'm talking with Games Plus, the FLGS, about a regular LCG game day. Right now it looks Sunday will be best for Games Plus and my game group. I'll post more once I get the details Ironed out.

Sounds good. I'm familiar with GamesPlus, I play X-Wing there on Monday nights. I'll wait and see what develops. I'm hoping that the Chicago area gets a regional for X-Wing, Netrunner & Star Wars.

I play in NWI as well at Lightspeed Hobbies in Portage on Wed and Sun

I'm a regular at Games Plus as well and would be interested in organized play there.

Will it be a FFG LCG night or specifically a Star Wars game night?

Looks like Pass Times Games in Niles is also trying to organize play for Star Wars.

For Games Plus it will be an LCG Game Day. I have several Game of Thrones players I know I can get to show up, and several of them already have Star Wars core sets from the LCG World Championships, so there's definitely interest and opponents for Star Wars. Also Netrunner will be represented.

Assuming table space I'm going to try and start on Jan. 20th. I should know this weekend.

Awesome! I play AGoT and NR as well. I met a bunch of guys who play AGoT there. Is Adam D. in your play group? Very nice guy.

Adam D. is in our play group. I have a table reserved for Sunday at Games Plus in Mount Prospect from 1-5, though Adam is only a maybe at this point.

Why can't we have the regional at Chicagoland games? I am even willing to travel. I would like monthly play at gamers plus but Chicagoland is amazingL I live in Elgin.

tofubones said:

Adam D. is in our play group. I have a table reserved for Sunday at Games Plus in Mount Prospect from 1-5, though Adam is only a maybe at this point.

I will be there early but will, unfortunately, need to leave early as well. Should be able to get a few games in though.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

See you Sunday.

Hello,

Just wondering how this game day went. Were there enough Star Wars LCG players to get another date on the schedule, if so when?

Thanks!

This Saturday at 6pm please come out to fair game in downers grove. Open gaming for star wars LCG and in two weeks there is a tournament.