Minneapolis (University of Minnesota) players?

By divinityofnumber, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

Are there any players on or near the U of MN campus?

Yeah! Myself and a few of my friends are just getting serious into AGOT LCG. Mainly two of us are stocking up on as many sets and chapter packs as we can to share with th group. We are always looking for others to play cause we find it hard geting a group of 4 together on any particular night to play a full melee.

FFG Event Center is fairly close to the UofM campus. About 10 min by car. A group of players are usually found on Saturday nights at 5-6 pm and Tuesday nights 6ish. Saturday is more reliable.

Just giving this thread a bump.

Lantacular, are you on or near the U of M campus in Minneapolis?

Anyone near the U of M or downtown that has time for an occasional daytime game or two during the coming summer months?

Iantacular said:

Yeah! Myself and a few of my friends are just getting serious into AGOT LCG. Mainly two of us are stocking up on as many sets and chapter packs as we can to share with th group. We are always looking for others to play cause we find it hard geting a group of 4 together on any particular night to play a full melee.

I recently moved into the area and would like to connect with a group here.

Bumping this thread to find out where the local players are?

I work in Minneapolis, and can conveniently get to the FFG Event Center and also frequent the northern Minneapolis suburbs.

Where and when does everyone else play?