Ikarus faith and the faith of Tannhauser

By malefacus, in Tannhauser

I am soo sad that Tannhuaser isn't doing better on the sales side. It is the best boardgame I have played. I really feel like the game would need a re-lauch. IMO it is still being seen and confuse with the old version. The bad one. Rules now are exepctionnaly well made and entertainning, it's just a marketing thing for me. So here comes Ikarus faith. He is VERY cool. He could be the center of a re-lauch. With a new 2 sided map a a whole teem of mercenaries. Or maybe it's own assasins guild faction. Or something else. Tannhauser needs to revive. Needs to get known better. It is A_M_A_Z_I_N_G. Ikarus faith could change the faith of Tannhauser.

Yes, I think it would be cool to see Icarus Faith as a full scale personage of Tannhauser and Assasin's Guild would be great new fraction - also, I'd make quality of the figurines a bit better - as they were in core game and in Novgorod - Edison, Matriarchy Troop Pack are a bit worse made than other ones, as to me. But I still love Tannhauser - for this game is really cool!!!! It would be really great if FFG made a re-launch of it - and I hope, it will!

is there any possibility that FFG work again on TH in 2013??

maybe if they sell a little bit more?

maybe a collect of signatures?

ANY minimal chance? maybe someone in this forum works for FFG or something and can tell somethingā€¦ =(

I just bought the game for Christmas and now i know that I will have to spend lots of money in 2013 if I want to get all the expansions and after that they will leave the gameā€¦ =(

As sad as it is to see the end of TH, don't worry too much. If you are going to get all of the expansion sets or at least lot of the expansion sets, you'll be busy trying out new team combinations, equipment packs and game modes for years to come. Although you'll probably want to get everything soon because it could be out of print later, I'd suggest storing some sets for later instead of opening everything at once. Try out some of the expansion characters immediately, build several teams including them, add the next character some time later. That way, you are going to have the possibility to add something "new" again and again.