Plays great with ANY number!

By Luftwaffe Flak, in Dust

Rarely does a game scale as well as Dust does in my humble opinion. Ive played this game with 2 and up to 6 and it scales excellently no matter how many people! Finding games that are awesome with just 2 are a blessing for me!

I am on your side with one exception. With three players you have the same problem, picking on one, as with other area control risk offsprings. two players can just destroy the third and duel for the victory later. It is okay if you have a good gaming group, but it spoils the game for some.

This is true but with no player elimination in the game it helps you balance this out, (weve never had anyone take someones capital yet, it just costs too much men and materia'l LOL.

In our games capitols are lost on a regular basis. It cost alot but rings back a lot. And sometimes its the only method to stop someone from winning. Go only with tanks and have fun:)

zwobot said:

In our games capitols are lost on a regular basis. It cost alot but rings back a lot. And sometimes its the only method to stop someone from winning. Go only with tanks and have fun:)

I'll have to try that! Ive been throwing Mechs into with a few tanks cover only to see the entire force get wiped out repeatedly LOL.

I have had more 2 player games then any other and have found it quite enjoyable. Much better than Risk with only 2 players. the larger games are very fun but after playing with 2 people for so long it is easy to forget that you have to have a different strategy for playing multiple people.