Next Release?

By Terraneaux, in Black Crusade

What are we looking at? Do we know if it's another adventure, or the Nurgle or Slaanesh book? Do we have any inklings of release date?

considering the context of my current campaign, i'm praying to the ruinous powers for a tome dedicated to slaanesh.

Hehe, and I for Nurgle (having two PCs that want to go that route).

Whichever one it will be, I hope that the other one won't be too far behind though as the time between the ToF and ToB have been a bit too long for my group's liking.

So long as they show us the path to obliteratordom, I shall be happy.

Please, please be a Nurgle book.

Plushy said:

Please, please be a Nurgle book.

Seconded. Slaanesh can wait.

Callin it now; the Nurgle book will be Tome of Rot.

Slaanesh I've got no idea on.

Still hoping we get an Unaligned book soon, with rules for Word Bearers and Daemon Princes. Daemonhosts would also be nice.

agree, i would enjoy either but the wait between them is painfully long.

Plushy said:

Ill counter that with my call: tome of decay.

Also calling the slaaneshi one: tome of excess

Cryhavok said:

Plushy said:

Fate and Blood were both one syllable.

True… We will see how it goes.

I imagine it will be something like this:

Tome of rot:

Death guard & Iron warriors

Tome of lust:

Emperor's children, Word bearers

Tome of chaos undivided:

Black legion, Fallen

I dont care which book comes out next as long as sooner or later we can get a techmarine like class for Chaos Space Marines.

Lord_Fenris said:

I dont care which book comes out next as long as sooner or later we can get a techmarine like class for Chaos Space Marines.

Iron Father, perhaps?

Warpsmith + Vehicle + Ritual of Binding = unlimited fun reir (Well at least if the ritual goes right)

After Slaanysh and Nurgly we could use big supplement sized (256-ish) Tome of Chaos Undivided, with Unvdivided alignment and unalignmented options, moar archeotypes (Warpsmith, Warp Talon, Dark Prophet/Apostle and Black Legion for CHSM, Chaos Enforcer, Reaver, AL Infiltrator and Apostate Cardinal for Mortals, for example…) and moar stuff. After that, take DH DotDG and put it through the mirror darkly to make Enemies of the True Gods, and Screaming Vortex Supplement.

I really want an 'endgame' book.

Rules for marshalling resources and launching a Black Crusade, or becoming a Daemon Prince.

I'd like rules for 'followers' (different from minions in that you have armies of followers) somewhere.

Tome of Poo
Tome of Lasciviously Cavorting One-Boobies

I'm totally calling this. I bet Slaanesh is last. Appropriate, if you think about it.

I would realy like to see a "Mysteries of the Vortex Revealed" book. Something like The Jericho Reach and the Outer Reach combined, but for the Keening Maelstrom. Screaming Vortex…so blaise'. At least it wasn't named Tantrum Twister.

The idea a buddy and I came up with was this:

Nurgle Book: Deathguard Plaguemarine and Iron Warriors (possibly a tech-marine like guy), and maybe rules for the Obliterator virus as thats quite an Iron Warriors thing.

Slaanesh Book: Emperor's Children Noise Marine and Red Corsairs, and then RT-ish ship rules (seeing as though Red Corsairs are very pirate-y).

Chaos Undivided Book: Black Legion and Word Bearers, then rules for Daemon Princes or some such.

Then a book for launching a black crusade.

Probably won't be Red Corsairs, since in the timeline that FFG uses they're still the Astral Claws and still (technically) loyal.

Cryhavok said:
Plushy said: