Skype Game trying one last time

By Tassedar, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Just checking whos still in for saturday nights 9pm est we can probably change nights except sunday but has to be after 9pm est cause of my work

my skype name is scott goozman we may do the beginner game adventure or something else just deppends who wants what.

Would there still be room in something like this?

I think there's still room for the game I'm just trying to make sure I have enough people for it. Also I have a lot of things that can help us if players don't have all the rules or the beginner game

Sweet. I am interested for sure.

Do you have room for my friend and myself? We both have the beta book and beginner game. Will you be GM'ing it, Tass?

Most likely i will be gming the game unless somone steps up who wants to but bring your friend first 4-5 people that are online come 9pm est get in and we go from there so just add me to skype and ill be on at about 8:30 est if not earlier

For this Saturday?

Yes I have a google drive filled with goodies for all that attend

unfortunately I wouldn't be able to play THIS saturday but starting next week I could and would be interested in this

all depends who showes up if i get 3 or 4 people that leave 1-2 spots so if there is one open come next sat you could get in.

sry scottgoozman is the actual name sry guys for skype

we will be making it friday night 9pm now.

Hey I just picked up the Beginner's Game. Read through a bit of the manual, and am very interested in at least watching a session over Skype. Would you mind if I just sit in and get a grasp over the initial adventure? I plan on being a GM for a few friends locally here, at least until the full game is out of beta. Might help me form some neat ideas for house rules and such. Thank you much!

No problem Scottgoozman is my Skype name see ya friday 9pm est

Indeed you shall sir!

Allright added you on Skype, hope to see you Friday. What level/character should I have ready?

we are now at 4 total players that ive communicated with i will be alowing maybe 1 more player and we are a full party

Is this the beginner game?

yes but im adapting it for people who want to play their own flair of chracters outside the folios