What's the next planned release?

By copperbell, in General Discussion

Well we've seen the release of the Beta, now the Beginner box set is out, I was wondering what else is planned for release?

Is the core rules the next planned release?

Will there be a beta for the next in the series the one about the Empire and the Rebellion?

I was wondering if there was any plans on having this rpg having its own blog, magazine or articles in say the Gygax magazine that was mentioned earlier this month?

What do the rest of you think?

Is there something you'd love them to work on as part of this series?

Scenario's, maybe even ship books where they expand on whats been dealt with in the beta perhaps after the release of the core rules?

They could even do one based on the movie characters by dealing with each of the original movies one by one… am I going too far speculating on what they have planned?

Some sources of information for you…

The Order 66 Podcast (listen for news on Edge of the Empire and talk from Jay Little)

Sterling Hershey's blog , wherein you can find Star Wars Wednesdays.

This forum can be browsed and queried for some information, as can the beta game's page and the Beginner Game's page .

You can also ask the friendly folks over at the d20radio.com forums, either in the Order 66 Podcast forum or the Edge of the Empire general discussion forum .

In answer to your primary question, the core game for Edge of the Empire is supposed to hit shelves this coming Spring. Beyond that, all we have news for is the Age of Rebellion core game in 2014 and then Force and Destiny in 2015.

"And that's all I have to say about that." Though knowing FFG, they will more than adequately support their game with all manner of releases, both in print and web-based.

Thanks for the links!

Looking forward to the next episode of the Order 66 podcast as well as their amnesia actual play!