shipping now

By myfortune1423, in Age of Conan

the game is listed as shipping on the product page

???

Not the prodcut page I'm looking at. Nor is it listed as available on the store page for the game.

If you look here , AoC has the Shipping now icon in its listing.

hmm.. *confused*

the store says: Not Yet Released

flervk said:

hmm.. *confused*

the store says: Not Yet Released

Maybe FFG is waiting until it's in stores to sell it themselves?...

Tsugo said:

If you look here , AoC has the Shipping now icon in its listing.

That same designation is also given to items that are clearly listed as "out of stock; being reprinted," so I'm not placing any faith at all in it.

I do think that AoC will ship soon, though, as many online retailers seem to think they'll actually have it for sale in March. But when it actually does ship, it will be the lead news item on the FFG.com front page, not buried on some interior page.

The distributor for my FLGS said either this week or next.

Well, I just read the Age of Conan product page and it sounds amazing. Given my high respect for FFGs, I am ordering this game in a minute.

I plan on ordering this game ASAP. At least one online retailer is already stocking the Tide of Iron Map Pack so I'd imagine AOC shouldn't be there any later than tuesday. Which will have one in my hands as soon as Thursday. Excellent!!!

The distributor for my FLGS just got it on the 6th. It'll be in store around Tuesday! still though, I was hoping to try it out this weekend.

wow, Out of stock already.

I wonder how many people ordered it.

are there sale results to be seen somewhere?

flervk said:

wow, Out of stock already.

I wonder how many people ordered it.

are there sale results to be seen somewhere?

I too was surprised to see it out of stock at FFG's online store. Many of the usual online game stores still list it as preorder. I imagine most of that will change in the coming days. I'll know in 30 minutes if it arrived today at my FLGS or if I have to wait until their next shipment on Friday.

I preordered mine earlier this week with Toad and Troll. Just got the email saying it has shipped.

I can't wait to get this on the table!