Anymore books left in shops?

By djext1, in General Discussion

So, anyone know of a shop that has a copy for sale anywhere? There are a couple left on ebay, but my buddy for one reason or another doesn't want to use paypal. I haven't found anything online in 47 pages of google =P

Anyone know of anything that we could make a phonecall to and get a copy?

If that doesn't work for you Bell's Comics and Cards in Grove City, PA had three to four copies on the shelves when I was there last week. If you google them you can get their contact info. and they do mail order.

Bells had two copies left and my buddy was able to ****** em both up! Thanks for the heads up :)

Glad to help. Hope he enjoys them!

Anyone know if there are any copies left in the Fantasy Flight Event Center?

No idea, but Amazon has copies available if that helps.

The Game Depot in Tempe, AZ just received more copies from distributors. So, copies are still out there.

Just left Bell's and they got another copy on the selves. So it does seem like there is still copies available.

Madness in Plano, TX has at least five copies left.

Edit: Double post.

And the Beginner's boxes have now started to arrive on shelves… so…

Kallabecca said:

And the Beginner's boxes have now started to arrive on shelves… so…

If your main interest is just checking out the rules and seeing if this would be something you'd be interesting in making the full investment in, the Beginner Box has all the core rules from the Beta book and the vast majority of the updates (only big exceptions I saw were Autofire, Blast, and the Vibro-Knife)

There are also a half-a-dozen of pre-generated heroes available courtesy of the GSA. A few of the older ones might need a bit of tweaking given they were written in the early stages of the Beta (namely, a few characters have the now-defuct Surveillance skill), but they're certainly viable for the Beginner Box adventures.

http://gsa.thegamernation.org/tag/edge-of-the-empire/