I was looking through the cards one day

By COCLCG, in CoC General Discussion

Welcome to my new approach, relaxed and non-confrontational posting style. There's a few cards that I've noticed for various reasons and I'd like it if you had your own little favourites with things people may not have noticed. Here's a few of mine for various reasons:

med_gallery_46_99827.jpg

UMMM. I can't find anywhere in the rulebook that states anything about 'kneeling' Mr. Rules Man.

med_gallery_50_43427.jpg

Anyone ever noticed the cute little mouse running for it's dear life in the bottom right corner ???

med_sentinel-hill-dd.jpg

This one's easy and i just threw it in so you get the idea what i'm looking for. Just an obvious typo.

med_gallery_38_312911.jpg

I fully realise that it's probably just me, but when I first glanced at this card I was a bit shocked. The impression I got was that I was looking at a rather uninhibited transvestite.

There are many more pictures that i've seen a thousand times but not until i've looked closely have I noticed some small little detail or 'hidden' artist's flair. Carry on people !!!

I think I've noticed the first one before, being a Thrones player, and all.

The others are pretty funny - definintely never noticed the mouse, or the unfortunate superfluous "appendage"… smh

first of all i think that FFG have to make a kind of special certificate for Lyndon and send him a kind of medal or other award as a "the most loyal cultist of the game"! because he is really insane about this game, about cards, deck making, synergiez and now - even pictures and easter-eggs on it!

to the post -

Summoning Cycle - nice wording for exhausting :) They should change it everywere with "slam on da knee"!

Dhole Tunnel - yep, the mouse is really cute. i've never noticed it here because of i never used this card.

Restless and Wary - yeah something is wrong with her face, but i think that she's actually looks more like girl (but I prefer girls with quite larger boobs). Hey man, maybe you should walk out from the cards and take a lokk for some transvestites or girls :)

as for me I'm really stunned with Gug's pictures all of them are look like ******* with theeth… Grandpa Freud is spinning in his coffin)