Cetonis' Trade Thread - H: Shredding Vibrato

By Cetonis, in UFS Trading

ref: +44/0-

Also on ebay as Cetonis, +107/0- there.

- For trade offers, please contact me at Cetonis(at)hotmail.com, with the @ symbol of course. Just put 'UFS Trade' or something in the subject line. I check e-mail much more often than this thread, and it's easier than posting back and forth anyway.

- An (offered) means it's currently offered out in a possible trade, if accepted it'll be gone, but it may become available if the offer is turned down or ignored.

- Odds are I'm not going to trade for a random single copy of something I still need 4 of, or in some cases 3 of. I just find it to be a good policy.

- I prefer to simulsend, given that I have over 40 refs and zero negs there's no real reason anyone should be concerned. I may ask you to send first if you have less than 4-6 refs or so.

~In-Progress Trades~

--Outgoing--

--Incoming--

---Wants---

--------------
:High:
--------------

1x Samba
1x *Kazuya Mishima*
2x Eiserne Drossel

4x Path of the Master
4x Paid to Protect
4x *Jin Kazama*

--------------
:Moderate:
--------------
4x Fruit Picker
3x Paul's Gi

4x Flexible Body
3x Unnatural Grace
3x Dark Geo Da Ray

4x Power of the Edge
4x Wonderworld Comics
1x *Steve Fox*
1x any legal champion character card

--------------
:Low:
--------------
4x Base Hold
4x Chasing After the Power
3x Memories that Stain its Armor
3x Soul Calibur*

3x **Astrid**
1x *Bryan Fury*

1x Water Badge
1x Void Badge
1x Death Badge

~Will look at lists, depending on what you want I may not mind just getting random trade pieces.

---Haves---

<Set 12>

UR:

2x Striking Thunder
2x Command the Sandstorm
2x Shredding Vibrato

1x Hades
1x Descending Dragon Spear
1x Odin's Wrath

4x Sailor's Rest
2x Valentine
2x Scroll of the Celestial Dawn
2x Monastery of Mt. Lao
1x Claws of Chian Tang
1x Ice Coffin of the Sleeping Ancient
1x Kulutes

4x Summoning Evil
2x Corrupting Evil

R:

2x Peaceful Path Hold

4x Temporary Being
4x Atoning for the Past
4x Calming the Mind
3x Dead for One Thousand Years
3x Covenant Elder
2x Endless Years of Practice
2x Artificial Soul
1x Anger Towards a God
1x Atoning for His Wicked Deeds

5x Kunpaetku Shrine - Dream Remnants
3x Armor of the Forsaken One
2x Ymirfang
1x Tower of Rememberance - Spiral of Time
1x Tower of Rememberance - Degradation
1x Psuedo-Soul Calibur

3x Pillage
2x Immovable Object
2x Flowing Strikes

Thanks for looking ^_^

(deleted; fixed edit issue)

Hey man I was interested in 3x chester's backing, would you mind thumbing through my list thanks.

Big surprise, want your Chester's. Have a look through my list if you would.

I have a Sardine's Beach Special, a Punching Bag, and 2 Hugo's Body Press. I'm interested in your Sonic Boom Extra. LMK.

Sorry, I kinda just ordered three of those four (all besides the SBS) off CSI this morning -.-' Could you list me your set 11 foils, perhaps?

I have a list on the forums now. Can't remember them all of the top of my head.

have 2 spare ira spintas wondering if u were interested in trading 2 of ur lord of the makais

Seems fine to me ^_^ Send me an email so we can exchange addresses and such.

I'll trade you a Sardine Beach Special for both of you yoga flames. If not, I might do it 1 for 1, but Sardine Beach Special is a higher demand card right now, than Yoga Flame is.

I'll pass. There is a small bit of demand for the flame out there, and I feel I can do much better using them as an add-on in some other trade rather than trading both of them straight up for a single rare. I might just buy the SBS at this rate.

send ur address to me [email protected]

Cetonis said:

I'll pass. There is a small bit of demand for the flame out there, and I feel I can do much better using them as an add-on in some other trade rather than trading both of them straight up for a single rare. I might just buy the SBS at this rate.

Good luck with that. Sardine Beach Special is sold out everywhere I've checked. I'm willing to go one for one on it, but that's about the best I can do. Anything more, and I'd be jipping myself. Take a look at my trade list, as I update it almost every day. I might have some extra SBS's or Hoyoku-Sens today, which I wouldn't mind trading for Yoga Flames either.

SBS is sold out everywhere *now*, but that's because I just bought the last three that Kuriboh had :P I'll keep an eye on your thread; I suppose I wouldn't mind doing 2 Flames, 2 Contortions and something else for that Hoyoku-Sen.

Cetonis said:

SBS is sold out everywhere *now*, but that's because I just bought the last three that Kuriboh had :P I'll keep an eye on your thread; I suppose I wouldn't mind doing 2 Flames, 2 Contortions and something else for that Hoyoku-Sen.

That sounds good. I sent you an email with the final trade proposal, so let me know what you think, or if you even get the email to begin with, lol. If you don't already have the email, try emailing me, since I sent you my email around 15 minutes ago.

Edit: Do you think you could throw in the double typhoons? I'm not sure how much they're worth, but you said pick something within the 5-7$ range, so if those cards fit, I'd like to get those from you. Also, how much are Your Mind Is Known To Me worth? I'd rather have the Your Minds than the Double Typhoons.

Hey, I sent your cards Saturday morning, so you should have them sometime very soon. Don't forget to send mine, and check your email please !!

Have 3 Heel Snipe (and 3 NRS).

Interested in iSpins.

Dunno if it's worth it, but:

My Heel Snipe and Dragon Lifter for your Shredding Vibrato?

Hey man, would you cml for

2x Alshain Najm
1x Command the Sandstorm
1x Hades

Thanks, -Eric

Sorry, I just can't seem to find anything right now... will definitely get back to you if I decide to try and hunt down something you might have. Thanks for the interest.

Went-and-traded-lots-at-card-shop update :P Pulled ridonculous in 5 packs of sealed - Menuett, (replacing the one I had just traded for Twilight) Fury of the Ancients, and Midnight Launcher #5 ^_^

i have 2 twilight embrace ;) i need a few things from you.

can you check my list for controller of souls and yuri's super upper please.

thanks,

Scott

Hey there I was interested in Controller of the Souls

From your wants I have

1x Shredding Vibrato
3x Unnatural Grace

3x Memories that Stain its Armor
1x Curse of the Ancient Mariner
1x Mesmerizing Dance

1x **Rock Howard**
1x *Rashotep*

Lmk if we can work out a deal, thanks.