Looking for players in Blaine, MN and surrounding areas

By bmccarthy, in A Game of Thrones LCG

I'm a newb but love this game am looking for regulars to play with.

hey i live about 3 hours north of there but my grandparents actually live in blaine so bet sometime could play some agot

There are a couple of us who play up in Cambridge at The Gamers Den. It's about 40-50 minutes from Blaine, depending on where you are at. We usually meet on Tuesday nights. There's a link to the website in my signature line. Full disclosure, I also own the store. We might also end up playing 40K or a board game, depending on how many people show (or don't show) for Thrones.

guess you should also know ur only like 15mins away from there headquarters should look at there schedule bet they have game of thrones days often

@OP: Do you know Outpost 2000? I can get there regularly, and would also be very interested in getting to play this game offline.

@OP: I sent you a PM.

Hey just got into this game. I'm a regular Star Wars LCG and I'm trying to get serious with AGOT LCG.

I play at Outpost 2000, Fantasy Flight Event Center and Legion Games.

cooleo1c said:

Hey just got into this game. I'm a regular Star Wars LCG and I'm trying to get serious with AGOT LCG.

What day(s) of the week do you play at Outpost? divinityofnumber and I are trying to set up a Friday thing.

MarthWMaster said:

cooleo1c said:

What day(s) of the week do you play at Outpost? divinityofnumber and I are trying to set up a Friday thing.

Just started playing so I may have some rules wrong. Just FYI

Hey I'm new in blaine and as well in this forum. i just love to play games , so whenever you will plan a meet or game event please let me know also or PM me.