marvel VS capcom, MK VS DC... then whats next?

By Admiral Ren, in UFS Off Topic

Uber-Luigi.png

what the heck is luigi wearing? does that make any sense?

I think that next should be killer instinct. I don't know what they can match it up with next, but that would be epic.

KI = rare = nintendo

I dont expect them to team up with marvel/capcom

I would give anything for KI to be released on PSN though. I loved that game.

what the heck is luigi wearing? does that make any sense?

It's Guilty Gear + Nintendo lol.

Id rather see CvS3, abd apparently (way to tired to find the link, check kotaku) its not out of the realm of possibility

KI = rare = nintendo

Also Rare != Nintendo. Rare is just a 3rd party company nintendo works with a lot. thats like saying Bungee = Microsoft. Hell Rare released the new banjo and kazooie game on the 360.

Link said:

Also Rare != Nintendo. Rare is just a 3rd party company nintendo works with a lot. thats like saying Bungee = Microsoft. Hell Rare released the new banjo and kazooie game on the 360.

'sides if you weren't too lazy to cp the link I provided, you'd see the next EXCITING CROSSOVER is Marvel vs. Tatsunoko.

i thought someone purchased Rare recently..maybe it was microsoft...or maybe im just tired

Smazzurco said:

i thought someone purchased Rare recently..maybe it was microsoft...or maybe im just tired

Yep, that's the one. Ever since then though, Rare has not produced anything of value, however.

Homme Chapeau said:

Link said:

'sides if you weren't too lazy to cp the link I provided, you'd see the next EXCITING CROSSOVER is Marvel vs. Tatsunoko.

Well to be fair i already knew that lol. but its more of a mashup then a Vs game. hope its at least somewhat good.

Link said:

Well to be fair i already knew that lol. but its more of a mashup then a Vs game. hope its at least somewhat good.

There will be fail. Also, if it's a hit, I'm pretty sure Capcom'll try to get the rights from Marvel again, because EA kinda spit all over that when they broke contract in not making a Marvel Nemesis 2 (thank you EA) IIRC, but still, Marvel could charge way too much for that and it could not happen.

the next thing should be aqua teen hunger force vs family guy. or like adult swim vs something. would be epic broken.

Scott Gaines said:

the next thing should be aqua teen hunger force vs family guy. or like adult swim vs something. would be epic broken.

familiar with Mugen?

sorta but it's usually so broken but meh. link me i guess lol.

There is an example. With mugen basically anything is possible, lol.

Smazzurco said:

There is an example. With mugen basically anything is possible, lol.

like steven seagal VS godzilla.