Elder Sign Statistics Reports

By Tibs, in Elder Sign

Hi all. Since I just acquired this game, I figured I'd give it the same treatment I've been giving Arkham and make a stats site where you can submit your game results.

Unlike Arkham, however, this stats report is designed to update in real time! As a result, I expect the report to evolve heavily over the next couple of weeks.

Submit your games here:
Elder Sign Statistics submission form

View the up-to-date report here:
Elder Sign Statistics Reports

PM me or email to [email protected] with comments and corrections.
Good luck, fellow investigators!

Thanks this is really cool!

Thanks!

indeed, very cool, I've added the game stats since I bought it

I've had the game since Arkham Nights 2011 ! I'm glad that I've kept notes from most of the games ~ Brilliant!

We played a few games this Thanksgiving Weekend, and my brother's girlfriend's father is from England. After explaining the Whiskey card to him, he said in that great accent, "Oh, blimey, it's a drinkin' game ~ I'm in, then!"

It will be a huge undertaking, and it may not even be possible to do everything, but I might be able to accomplish auto-updating for Arkham stats as well. We'll see.

Tibs, If you would be kind enough to combine my (the Professor) games. Thanks, the Professor

The last one registered separately because there was a space after the end.

Thanks, Tibs! I tried to send a message the past few days, but to no avail as those of us with Mozilla Foxfire are still experiencing issues. Anyway, thanks for moving the one to the other list o submissions. I hope to have a few more this week.

finally lost once! after 8 wins

with mostly the extra rules from the Fresh Nightmares rules and some extra (no more than one Elder Sign to gain per Adventure or Other World Card). From the Fresh Nightmares rules I like the Basement and the Doom Markers most. They really add to the tension level of the game

Might be interesting to add a field to include Doom/Elder Sign margin (for instance, 8 doom tokens and 13 elder signs would have a net margin of 5, you could have the user enter those individually, and calculate the margin automatically to prevent confusion when entering)

Wow. Is the TT version easy? I've only played the Android version and I've lost more games than I've won. :-)

To be honest, I'm sort of amaized at the stats I'm seeing. I've won quite a bit, but often times I find later that I misinterpreted a rule that made it easier on me.

As for Omens, that one is down right brutal.

Thanks for this. Added the results from our games this past Friday. Not a lot of results, but it's only been up for a couple months.

What's the Master Mythos option for?

goblin981 said:

What's the Master Mythos option for?

Expansion.

There's another expansion?

Master Mythos cards are mentioned in the first preview for the Unseen Forces expansion. They are simply a set of extra mythos cards with higher-than-typical difficulty that can be added to the Mythos deck if the investigators want an extra challenge.

I wanted to add Master Mythos as an option checkbox, but didn't feel comfortable adding it as an expansion field, as it is technically part of the Unseen Forces expansion.

Ah ok. Cool.

Re-upping this thread for visibility. It should be pinned, in some way

Here, here ~ Tibs, you obviously have some pull with the FFG powers that beā€¦make it so, number 1! (I've always wanted to say that)

Haha oh, I wish. I'm not responsible for getting the Arkham stats thread pinned, but I did ask them to re-pin it when it got un-pinned. I think I know how that happened anyway, and I won't do what I did to un-pin it.

Anyway, yeah! The site still looks good. 1.78 submissions per day is lower than the 2.8-or-so around launch, so I hope it picks up concurrent with the release of Unseen Forces .

Re-upping this for visibility... Tibs, have you tried contacting someone at FFG to have this thread pinned?

Nah. I didn't ask to get the Arkham Stats pinned originally. I'm more interested to see if it gets pinned on its own merit, or if someone else requests it.

Thanks for the visibility bump! And, keep submitting! We need more Unseen Forces entries.

Aye, I just submitted another game (Shudde). I'm trying to do two complete rotations of all AOs (one without, and one with Master Mythos in) just to see how UF impacts my games

Ahoy there, fellow investigators,

first I got washed up on these shores here, after several encounters my lady and I faced against 3 unspeakable horrors from beyond. However, it seems the eldritch mechanics that assist us in keeping those darned Ancient beasties in check have changed before we had to confront the horrors (using the basic revised printing rules, playing very smoothly).

In short: first time on the FFG forum, I just had to register when I found this forum and this thread in particular. First of all, hats off for creating that statistics report. Seems like we're all on a winning streak here, or maybe we can expect some skewed results with people not registering losses?

Cheers,

Captn M.