ETA

By MechaBri.Zilla, in General Discussion

Anyone have an idea about when this will actually hit shelves? December is a long month, and I'd like to get this on my Amazon list before people finish their Christmas shopping, if you know what I mean.

I would expect sometime around june to gen con of next year.

They said they may still "make changes" even after this update, and depending on where the production is occuring, construction of a box set can easily take 4-6 months. Combine this with a desire to have a big "get" for gen-con next year and yeah.

But I want it now.

Thebearisdriving said:

I would expect sometime around june to gen con of next year.

They said they may still "make changes" even after this update, and depending on where the production is occuring, construction of a box set can easily take 4-6 months. Combine this with a desire to have a big "get" for gen-con next year and yeah.

But I want it now.

Doubt we'll have to wait for GenCon.

I believe they've already stated a publishing goal of 1st quarter 2013 for the book. Don't quote me on that. It's been a while and they may have changed their projections.

The beginner box, however, is supposed to be out in December. While it won't be the same as the full game, it may be something interesting.

I'd be happy with the beginners box, just to see what the game looks like. But December is a bit late in my family. For whatever reason, many members of my family are done shopping by December 1. If they wait to get this to the stores until the 15th-20th, there is a good chance that I won't be getting it.

I hate December release dates.

Beginers Box release in Dec. means, actual dice for christmas!!!

Then there will be 2, 4, or 6 months to prep an actual campaign. Can't wait.