WFRP 2012 Fan-Sponsored Scenario Contest Results

By Emirikol, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

I want to commend all of you authors and judges for your efforts on the 2012 scenario contest project. WFRP fans noticed and appreciate the attention to detail and relentless determination to release a quality product on time. We are proud to have you as part of the WFRP writing team and look forward to your future contributions.

Here are the results of voting:
Top voted: Good Neighbours by Luke Rose
2nd place: The Will of the Diseased by Jonas Richter
3rd place: The Filthy five by Stuart Watkins

Dave Allen asked that his "Of Swords and Shadows" not be ranked, but it did receive votes as well.

We will be putting the permanent product downloads on the Liber Fanatica website. If you authors have any further additions or changes to your scenarios, they can be made and updated at any time.

The authors and GMs who plan to run the scenarios would like additional feedback on the scenarios and those comments can be made in the GMs forum.

Thanks to the authors for contributing 4 SOLID scenario offerings! Your hard work helps us all!

Jay Hafner

And if I may say so, we are are lucky to have a wfrp fan community where people take the time to create such scenarios for their fellow players!

So thanks to all of you for sharing!

Man we had a great time playing good neightboors yesterday. Very nice job on this scenario.

Seriously, I didn't expect to make the second place. gran_risa.gif

Congratulation to the winner, Luke, and kudos to Dave and Stuart for two great contributions with cool ideas!

And of course: Thanks, Jay, for organizing and sponsoring this contest!

Hi,

Thanks Asri, well done you too. Rest assured I will be sorting a definitive timeline for the scenario and trying to fix my appalling layout issues, sadly my computer skills are somewhat appalling too. Hoping to have all this done before the scenarios are put on Liber Fanatica.

Zirow, cheers, glad you had fun man.

Would like to second the big thanks to Emirikol for organising this, without him we'd all be four scenarios shorter.

EMIRIKOL for Emperor !

willmanx said:

EMIRIKOL for Emperor !

Shhhhhhhh

Be Careful, I've heard he tends to badly harm his players… or was it his player characters?

Now you've got me thinking about writing a new scenario for introductory characters..and players ;)

jh

Good that Good Neighbours won. It was one of my favourites whith the warhammerlike end of many possible ends, but none of them pleasent. :)

Where can I find these scenarios? Can someone provide a link for me? Thank you!

I have found the Good Neighbours adventure (which is so nice!) and the first words of the document are:

Good Neighbours
A scenario for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
Written by Luke Rose (No.12).

Does it mean that Luke Rose has written another 11 adventures? I really like that one and would be glad to read any other scenarios written by this author. Has anyone any knowledge about that?

Wow, thanks. Im humbled. Glad you enjoyed my ideas.

The 12 does not relate to how many adventures I've written. It's many more than twelve but they are mostly on scraps of paper, sorry!