shortage of 10c units?

By striker511, in Merchant of Venus

Hi all,

Just got my copy Friday and LOVE IT!! simply put I am so happy that the two Devs came together and made this game awesome!

But… something that I did not understand : There are no 20c markers and because of this, the 10c markers went out fast. At one point we used the 1c/5c markers for 10c/50c for First Contact credits. I think the 1c/5c markers are for the classic game, but none the less, we were short in a 3-player game 10c.

What can we do to get either more 10c markers or see/ask/beg for Fantasy Flight to make a 20c marker and ship it out :D

Thoughts?

thank you :D

We had the same problem. We ran out of 10c markers real fast. I'll probably add a few dimes or use poker chips instead of the markers.

Me too. I hate to make changes for 10c to two 5c every rounds on the bank. This increases the dowtime a lot.

I hope they make a mini pack of the credits tokens on sell at their supply store.

I agree, more credit tokens are needed.

Agreed, there are way more c1000 and c500 chits than I think most games will need, but a huge lack of c10 chits.

We resorted to using counters, but I think next time, I may try using some of my Arkham Horror money chits, and see how that works… I think they're about the same size.