So....

By GeneralReaction89, in UFS Off Topic

I dunno if people just can't use him or not, but as far as I can tell Blanka could use a few more moves, he has his rolling attacks and that's about it. I've only played him quickly in arcade so I can't say for sure but that's all he seems to do.

I'm currently expanding my character roster, I'm kinda bored of playing the women all the time so I'm trying out Fei Long, Dhalsim and Gen.

On a side note I swear I'm destined to fight Sagat when I use Sakura, every time I pick Sakura before my opponent picks their character they end up playing Sagat, it's happened too many times to be coincidence!

Cascade said:

I dunno if people just can't use him or not, but as far as I can tell Blanka could use a few more moves, he has his rolling attacks and that's about it. I've only played him quickly in arcade so I can't say for sure but that's all he seems to do.

I'm currently expanding my character roster, I'm kinda bored of playing the women all the time so I'm trying out Fei Long, Dhalsim and Gen.

On a side note I swear I'm destined to fight Sagat when I use Sakura, every time I pick Sakura before my opponent picks their character they end up playing Sagat, it's happened too many times to be coincidence!

blanka has 2 more special moves than guile, who only has 2. blanka is quite ok without more help :P

and picking sagat after you pick sakura? that's called "lol counterpick. i'm gonna use someone who obviously overmatches your character in damage and range."

short story: i picked a character, rufus, because i like using him to start a round of fights. i lose a painfully close 2-1 to this guy's zangoof. so next i pick goof, because i know i use him better from what i saw. i pick goof right away, the counter is on 29. he waddles back and forth between sagat and blanka, then finally goes blanka. i wallpaper him, and he quits after round 1. then proceeds to send me hatemail - obviously using goof is only cool when he does it partido_risa.gif

GouHadou said:

and picking sagat after you pick sakura? that's called "lol counterpick. i'm gonna use someone who obviously overmatches your character in damage and range."

Yeah but you could make the same argument for when I choose to play as Rose or Cammy, who both have about the same range as Sakura, but it's only ever Sakura. I think it's a prophecy for the future of Street Fighter. Ryu will get bored of beating Sagat, so he'll let Sakura do it from now on.

True Story: When people play Zangoof, pick M. Bison and spam Devil's Reverse and Standing Roundhouse.

it's full of win.

Actually, the thing I love about Rufus is just how easy it is to get off my ultra (seriously, S-Roundhouse into Ultra?) and build up my special bar for EXs. His crouching light punches are sick, and Falcon Kick is probably some of the best blocking/zone pressure I've seen in the game except for C. Viper. and EX Snake Strike deals more damage then my super... I think I'll take that...

Blanka's special's aren't exactly fancy, but they do their job, I've been watching some crazy Blanka matches online and you get hit by his focus attack, you're going to lose a good 1/3 of your health bar. He's a lot better then Guile, who've I've determined is the most boring character to fight against unless the person actually plays him.

And if you're having problems with people "counterpick"ing your character, just put your cursor over the character you're going to play and leave it there until the pick their character. When I was playing El Fuerte, I played him against every character but Guile and Cammy (Cannon Spike/Flash Kick beat my face). Also, generally yelling into a microphone to have them stop wasting your time, pick their **** Shoto character so you can stomp all on their face gets them to pick Ken/Ryu/Akuma pretty quickly...

It's all about m. bison.

anyone who has xboxlive and wants to play hit me up.

SdoubleG

I need to take out more HUMAN GARBAGE!!

For fun I like to play with good old fashion Cammy Kicks and when I'm serious I'll play as Blanka Beastiality

Scott Gaines said:

It's all about m. bison.

anyone who has xboxlive and wants to play hit me up.

SdoubleG

I need to take out more HUMAN GARBAGE!!

like yungicymun$y2 ?