There Can Only Be One!

By devilmonkey, in Hollow Bastion

http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=428

frickin FINALLY! We now have an update on our front page, AND IT"S PLAY RELATED! Maybe I can come back into this game again! I highly recommend everyone go check this out and recommend ALL card stores around you!

i wish i had a player base, so i could get those cards. anyone would try to grab one of each for me? pretty please? :P

My goal is to get a Holo for Card_Breaker, so he has first dibs, other then that, i do plan to get as many as possivle to help all of the ones on here who couldnt attend out. Check my thread after the tourny on the 14th, ill mark you down as one of each if i get them, but i make no guarantees so please dont be angry if i cant get enough.

Other then that, i will try to help you out admiral! gran_risa.gif

awesome, thanks you. i just started collecting, so i kinda need 1 of each card. assuming by the number of cards in the kits, there should be an overflow.

also, i don't plan on buying KH cards before set 4 :P so trades will be rare.

¬.¬ I wanna enter the tournament....

**** oceans...denying me mah tournzamuntz

I say ya take a page from the Viking's on this one Troth. grab yourself an Oarboat, paddle yourself over here, then pilliage out lands and [cuddle] our women!. oh, and play in a tournament or two...if you have time

or take a plane. lol.

but i'm excited for the tournament

i'm excited, i'm gonna try my hand at setting up and hosting this one at my local.... or i should say only anime cafe and try to get more players with advertising

Most of my card shops aren't having this tournament. They said it was "a waste". They are a bunch of pathetic simpletons.

Nobody said:

Most of my card shops aren't having this tournament. They said it was "a waste". They are a bunch of pathetic simpletons.

wow a waste thats insulting isnt the TK's free?? sheesh some waste that would be.

They said it was a waste of time.

pssh

the least they could do is advertise that there EXISTS a tournament. then see how many people ask questions about it