Latari elves, setup question

By Lighteens, in Runewars

Can some one remind me which of the setup sheets of Latari elves is correct to use. I have two and i forgot which one has the right nubers in red( starting units and tatctisc cards) during setuo management.

A) Food 3, wood 2 and ore 2 (numbers are red)

B) Food 2, wood 3 and ore 2 (numbers are red)

Thanks

IIRC, it's the one whose starting values match the actual resources their home tile produces.

Once you've figured out, though, you really ought to throw out the wrong one to avoid this sort of confusion in the future. It's not like you need to keep it for anything.

Indeed, the correct one matches the Latari Elves starting stats.

Specifically, it's the one that has 2 starting Food, 3 starting Wood, and 2 starting Ore. (The Elves are different than the other 3 races, which all have 3 Food, 2 Wood, 2 Ore).

How in hell u got two?

and wrong one at that?

Athelas Loraiel said:

How in hell u got two?

and wrong one at that?

The first printing had the latari sheet misprinted. However, apparently they caught it before printing was done, and they were able to print a replacement sheet to fix it and include it in the set. Since the cardboard punch sheet that had the "incorrect" version had lots of other things as well, just reprinting those would probably have cost a LOT more than simply printing a smaller new punch sheet with the fixed stats.

It's possible later printings had it fixed and thus didn't have to include the second version.

Funny,

one would think a simple sticker would help as correction…

Athelas Loraiel said:

Funny,

one would think a simple sticker would help as correction…

Yeah, but that wouldn't be as professional as a properly printed race sheet. FFG being known for the quality of their components and all, I'm rather glad they included the corrected sheet.