Changes to Talent Trees

By copperbell, in Talents and Specialization Trees

I've been listening to some podcasts and they mention some changes to the Talent Trees, will you at some point release amendment sheets to replace those in the Beta book that are no longer valid to keep up with the changes?

For example Resilience being changed to Enduring and perhaps adding a note of how purchasing a new career speciality from your own career is cheaper than selecting one from a different career let alone that now Force Sensitive Exile is a Universal Career Speciality.

copperbell said:

I've been listening to some podcasts and they mention some changes to the Talent Trees, will you at some point release amendment sheets to replace those in the Beta book that are no longer valid to keep up with the changes?

For example Resilience being changed to Enduring and perhaps adding a note of how purchasing a new career speciality from your own career is cheaper than selecting one from a different career let alone that now Force Sensitive Exile is a Universal Career Speciality.

I think this got specifically addressed in the Week 8 Updates thread.

In short, the answer is "No." FFG won't be producing anything with the updated talent trees outside of the update documents.

The costs of non-career specialties and Force-Sensitive Exile being a universal specialty are also covered on the update document, and aren't really a part of the talent tree layouts anyway.

FFG will produce new sheets and everything… it is called the Star Wars: Edge of the Empire 1st Printing… and will be out early next year :)

Psst… see my signature. Should tide you over until the final version is released.

:)