Highlander Tourny

By Darkwing Duck2, in Olympus Coliseum

i for will be looking foward to this tourny (for the soras duh lol) if of course a store near me participates.

ok this one od everything is pretty tough. im going for something with the duckies but then again only one soul eater hurts maybe WR is the way to go hmm.

whats a highlander tournamnet? Can any store do it? If so can i get the info to get my shop to do it? That would bring a lot of business to the local shop...

Yeah, the Highlander Tourney will definitely be challenging. But it's not just Aggro or Control that's at the disadvatage. WR can only use 1 D Isle, 1 D Castle, and other cards that normal are not good

WHAT IS A HIGLANDER TOURNAMENT!!!!!! I ARE INTRIGUED!!!!!!

And yess.... i said i are...

info is on the news page.

Prize is Flag Sora.

Well its official, i no linger need Flag Sora,

Any Michiganders who wish to own one as well can join in the Highlander Tournament in Wyandotte, michigan. Its a local shop called the Card Catle, and the tourny will be held March 14th at 4:30 PM. The first 24 sign ups will receive a non holo Promo Sora lvl 2 and the top 12 wil recieve a HOLO Soa lvl 2 as well, Top 6 will aslo recieve a Kairi Promo, holo, along with the 2 flag soras.

Need to find the store? Visit myspace.com/thecardcastle for info.

Or ask me! I can guide you there!

Hope to see some of you at the shop!

-Thirroxin

Thirroxin said:

Any Michiganders who wish to own one as well can join in the Highlander Tournament in Wyandotte, michigan. Its a local shop called the Card Catle, and the tourny will be held March 14th at 4:30 PM. The first 24 sign ups will receive a non holo Promo Sora lvl 2 and the top 12 wil recieve a HOLO Soa lvl 2 as well, Top 6 will aslo recieve a Kairi Promo, holo, along with the 2 flag soras.

-Thirroxin

I think I'm going as well, if nothing comes up.

My deck's ready!! 'N it's a keeper, too! Legal to specifications as well!!

Rawr!! Bring on the battles!! I are awaitin for them all!!

This is one of the best things since sliced bread. Vwoot!

Thiroxin, if you have any extra, please contact me first...I can probably attend something, but I'm not sure about the foil Sora....

I have my deck ready as well, it'll run. Bring on those who wish to stop me from my goal of winning the tourney.

Roxas said:

Thirroxin said:

-Thirroxin

have you been to the shop before? The one i go to as well?

MAN I AM SO PSYCHED!

I havent actually played in a tourney and tried yet. This ought to be interesting.

I'll ask all the local card shops I know. (3) I gotta start building my deck right now. This is going to be fun. Not only will I get a Sora Promo, but I might actually meet other players of the game. I always thought I was alone with this game in Arizona. Now I'll know for sure.

Thirroxin said:

Roxas said:

Thirroxin said:

-Thirroxin

have you been to the shop before? The one i go to as well?

MAN I AM SO PSYCHED!

I havent actually played in a tourney and tried yet. This ought to be interesting.

I was there once. I was with a taller sandy blonde haired kid. This was weeks ago. But as far as decks go, mine's ready. I'll probably have my control deck up and running after the tourny as well. I'll also have my trades including The King there.

Really... i cant picture you for the life of me... whats your first name? Mnes Jerry if you happen to know me, by the way, i get my box 2moro, so i am hoping to pull a Sephy for you!

Josh, you'll find me easy look for red hair and mostly black clothing XD.

Cool! i will see you on the 14th then?

ALRIGHT!!!!

Im signing up as thirroxin in the tournament then! LOL

Thirroxin, can you please try to get me a foil Sora promo? PLEASE!!!!

pretty pysch'd for it man, if the two other stores i go to have it, i will have three of each

I'll try champ, Im going to get as many as i can. Ill see what i can do though.

Im not gonna lie that i too amongst others would like to own a few of these myself. So ill see on the 14th

Are other stores holing this tourmey roxas?

Well, I'm trying to get a place by me to host this tournament....and if we can, the guy said people don't really play the game anymore. So if Card_Breaker and me can just bring friends and teach them to play, we might just be able to get 5-6 of each for ourselves...that is if the place holds the tourney...I told Card_Breaker to call...

actually for later game, control has a slight advantage because without the ability to have multiple friends, the only real threat is Cloud, after that and 16 cards later..your done until C&D or the recycle.

Do you plan to run sea neon or something to stop the attack cards? I duno... i play Leon, so i have someone out all the time. I seem to be the only one who plays him, lol. And what if they play magic cards, just plan to sit on phil for a while?