Winter Campain (Empire Card), how does it work?

By alex2284, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

Just a quick question about this card. The first part is fair enough but I'm not sure how the 2nd part is a benefit. It says "At the beginning of your turn… declare an immediate attack on target opponent's zone". Does this mean that you just skip your entire turn and go straight to an attack? Does it mean you get two attack phases? Any help you guys could provide would be great, thanks.

alex2284 said:

Does this mean that you just skip your entire turn and go straight to an attack? Does it mean you get two attack phases? Any help you guys could provide would be great, thanks.

1 No.

2 Yes.

Attacks made outside of the Battlefield Phase (v1.9)
When a card effect allows a player to make an attack outside of the battlefield phase, that attack must follow all of the steps of the battlefield phase.
For example: Wolves of the North (CC 32) reads: “Action: During your quest phase, the unit questing on this card can initiate a single attack against a single zone controlled by an opponent.” When a player initiates an attack using this action, he must follow each step of the battlefield phase.

Lovely, thanks for the info. Haven't had a chance to check the new FAQ yet.

the card does not say "limit once per turn"

can i use it several times in one turn i f i have enough token on it?

example: i have 6 token on quest with unit on it. now its my turn, beginning, i trigger the quest, battle gets done, after battle it is still beginning of my turn right? so can i use it again?

It has the trigger condion: "At the beginning of your turn" which means you can only use it once per turn.