iPad unable to restore two purchased expansions, only one.

By bc100, in Elder Sign: Omens

I bought both expansions, but had to reinstall. I tried to restore the expansions through the options tab but am only able to restore one, not both. I even went as far as trying to repurchase the expansion I couldn't download, but was told I've already bought it. So, how to restore both expansions at the same time? Currently inhale Cthulhu open and unlocked, but can't restore Ithaqua. Also, sound stopped working, and I can't get tha

Whoops accidentally posted! Anyway I am also having sound problems, but that is for another post. Thanks for any help.

I am having the exact same problem on OS X (10.8.2). After pressing "Restore Purchases" two or three times, Cthulhu re-unlocked… but still no Ithaqua. Very annoying!

Yeah, it's a new release, so maybe they haven't dealt with this yet.Either way, I hope we get a response soon, because you literally have to uninstall , then reinstall, to unlock whichever expansion you want to play. This resets your scores, unlocked investigators, etc.

Oh well.

No feedback on this? Do the developers read? Just wondering.

Actually FFG employees are expressly forbidden to post on these forums, but they are monitored. I suggest you use the User Support link located at the bottom of the page.

Thank you. Will do.

As of the latest update, this issue has been resolved. I checked it on multiple computers and both expansions unlocked seamlessly.

Thanks!